This is our next generation Outback45 backpack, which offers a slight size increase over the Outback40 Pack.
- Main pocket measuring 35x55x18cm
- Forward pocket measuring 35x55x13cm
- Outer pocket measuring 35x30x8cm
- The entire front side of the backpack is covered in standard PALS webbing as well as the lower sides.
- The sides also include 2 compression straps on each side.
- Ergonomic and thick shoulder straps combined with adjustable
sternum and waist belts with padded wings take care of the load distribution.
- Raised Air-Mesh sections on the back help with comfort and heat dissipation.
- Made with quality 1000 Denier Cordura, heavy duty no.10 zips with double auto-locking runners and military webbing and military buckles.
- All zips and seams are double stitched for maximum strength and life.
Designed and made in Australia
NOTE: All backpacks are made to order so please allow a 7-10 day wait between ordering and shipping